As the largest backpack we make, the Diplomat Backpack has enough storage to hold everything you’ll need for 72+ hours. The main compartment features a wrap-around zipper to open completely for unhindered access to two quick-release gear straps and a large mesh pocket. The secondary compartment contains admin organizers and divider sleeves, as well as a pleated external pocket. Three utility compartments (one below the secondary compartment and one on either side of the pack) adorn the exterior of the bag and are clad in MOLLE webbing. The padded back panel has a zippered closure for storage of a standard laptop or a hydration bladder (hydration bladder sold separately). This pack has four compression straps, three reinforced drag handles, and three hydration tube port holes. Our Diplomat Backpack is the ultimate bug-out bag or three-day bag.
- Three reinforced carry handles
- 54 liters of total storage
- Fully adjustable contoured and padded shoulder straps with D-rings for attachments and quick-release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable adjustable waist strap with thick padding
- Two compression straps on either side for compression or consolidation
- Internal composite back panel frame
- Padded back panel with storage for a hydration bladder or laptop
- Large main compartment with straps for securing gear
- Internal dividers and organizers for pens, notebook, knives, flashlights, or radios
- Hydration compatible up to 2.5 liters
- 600D polyester construction
- Size: 12"W X 20"H X 11"D
With 54 liters of storage, the Diplomat Backpack can hold everything you'll need for 72+ hours
Diplomat BackpackWith 54 liters of storage, the Diplomat Backpack can hold ever...