The Explorer Duffle Pack pulls double duty as it is easily transformed from a duffle bag to a backpack using the stowable straps. The voluminous main compartment has a built-in gear strap along with two collapsible dividers which split the space into thirds. Also on the interior of the duffle are a zippered slip pocket and two MOLLE panels for securing gear. The exterior of the Explorer Duffle Pack has reinforced end handles, a document sleeve, zipper dust cover, four compression straps, and a set of interlocking handles. In true GI-duffle fashion, the Explorer has a built-in lock post and grommet to secure your stuff.
- 75.5 liter total capacity
- Two zippered collapsible dividers sectionalize the main compartment
- Two reinforced carry handles
- Two stowable padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Four quick-release buckles secure top
- 600D polyester construction
- Size: 32"W x 12"H x 12"D