Substantial storage, top-notch comfort, and extreme customizability are just a few reasons that the Assault Pack is our most popular backpack. Four expanding compartments provide up to 28 liters of storage with built-in internal dividers and zippered pockets. Adjustable reinforced padded mesh shoulder straps, an adjustable waist strap, and a sternum strap evenly distribute the weight across your shoulders and waist for all-day comfort. A padded mesh back panel serves as a concealed pocket or provides storage for almost any hydration bladder, up to 2.5 liters (hydration bladder sold separately). With compression straps on three sides, it is a cinch to tighten down your pack or to reduce the volume if you aren’t fully loaded. The outside of this pack is clad in MOLLE webbing to allow for expansion and customization to make it the perfect base for a bug-out or EDC bag.
- Reinforced carry handle
- Mesh ventilated padded back panel
- Touch fastener closure external pocket will accept a 2.5 liter hydration bladder
- Fully adjustable contoured and padded shoulder straps with D-rings for attachments
- Medium 2 liter external organizer pocket for survival and outdoor essentials
- Four quick-release compression straps for expansion or consolidation
- MOLLE webbing platform for attaching additional pouches or gear
- Adjustable waist and sternum strap
- Touch-fastener keepers for excess strap slack
- Size: 9.5"W x 18" H x 12.5"D
We're previewing the Red Rock Enhanced Assault Pack! ... Check out our web site for more information concerning everything seen on our Channel including reviews, insight into what is coming up and a chance to vote and influence our upcoming overnight adventures. http://www.theoutdoorgearreview.com/ ... Come Join Us on Facebook and Twitter: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Outdoor-Gear-Review/281509538652229 Twitter: https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev .....
Red Rock Enhan...We're previewing the Red Rock Enhanced Assault Pack! ... C...
First Impressi...The Red Rock Outdoor Gear Assault Pack is a solid buy at a goo...