Substantial storage, top-notch comfort, and extreme customizability are just a few reasons that the Assault Pack is our most popular backpack. Four expanding compartments provide up to 28 liters of storage with built-in internal dividers and zippered pockets. Adjustable reinforced padded mesh shoulder straps, an adjustable waist strap, and a sternum strap evenly distribute the weight across your shoulders and waist for all-day comfort. A padded mesh back panel serves as a concealed pocket or provides storage for almost any hydration bladder, up to 2.5 liters (hydration bladder sold separately). With compression straps on three sides, it is a cinch to tighten down your pack or to reduce the volume if you aren’t fully loaded. The outside of this pack is clad in MOLLE webbing to allow for expansion and customization to make it the perfect base for a bug-out or EDC bag.
- 28 liters of total storage
- Four expanding compartments; Main compartment features a clam shell style design
- Mesh ventilated padded back panel
- Touch-fastener-closure external pocket will accept up to a 2.5 liter hydration bladder
- Two front external utility pockets for survival and outdoor essentials
- Six quick-release compression straps for expansion or consolidation
- MOLLE webbing platform for attaching additional pouches or gear
- Fully adjustable contoured and padded shoulder straps with D-rings for attachments
- Adjustable waist and sternum strap
- Reinforced carry handle
- Touch-fastener keepers for excess strap slack
- 600D polyester construction
- Size: 9.5"W x 18" H x 9.5"D
Other DetailsManufacturer 2 year warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Red Rock Enhanced Assault Pack - Preview - The Outdoor Gear Review
Support TOGR with Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR We'r...
First Impression: Red Rock Outdoor Gear Assault Pack
The Red Rock Outdoor Gear Assault Pack is a solid buy at a goo...
Substantial storage, top-notch comfort, and extreme customizab...